How TSYMCO can benefit your Care Home
Simply put, we enable you to offer residents restaurant standard food at competitive prices.
TSYMCO realise that purchasing groups need to have a flexible approach to food supply in care homes, add value to the offer and provide a transparent service. We provide the buying power but just as critical we can provide you with both recipe and nutritional support that would assist you complying to food standards.
Owner, Mark says, “We have combined our business knowledge with my catering experience to develop and launch an innovative and creative approach to supporting care homes”. He adds “We believe passionately about the importance of health, wellbeing and training together with igniting and sustaining a passion in catering staff. We can provide all catering staff with the skills needed to deliver healthy, balanced restaurant standard food in any environment.”
- FREE food purchasing review to save you money – Maintain or improve quality of produce
- FREE nutritional certification for all staff
- FREE industry training and information days
- FREE access to a nutritionist
- FREE Allergen support
- On-going monitoring of food spend
- No central billing – You access and pay our suppliers direct
- Advice on recipes, allergens and menu cycles
- Access to TSYMCO & Tradepoint Partnership Programme
- Kitchen visits, consultancy, training and business support
- Carehomes will benefit from our charity arm – “Gift for Granny”